For our office in Budapest, we are looking for a competent IT system administrator.
We offer you an exciting job with new installations, support and service to new and existing customers with onsite and remote support. You will join our team of IT system administrators.
You will primarily work with the installations built around Microsoft servers and Windows workstations.
You are expected to do your tasks independently and are able to greatly influence your own workday.
As a person you are open, willing to learn, but most importantly, you have a good mood and a high drive, are service-minded and desire to contribute to a good workplace.
Your primary tasks will be:
• Setting up, preparation and delivery of hardware (PCs, Notebook, printers, etc.)
• Setting up and configuring routers and firewalls
• Maintenance and development of existing and new IT systems
• Phone and onsite user support
• Windows operating systems
• Technical skills in Microsoft products
• Router, VPN, LAN / WAN knowledge
• Office 365
• Good English and Hungarian knowledge
In addition, you also have
• The ability to set the customer / user in focus
• The ability to explain complex issues to non IT savvy
• Good interpersonal skills and perspective - even in stressful situations
• Excessively tidiness and responsibility
• Natural IT curiosity
• User Support experience
It is extremely important that you are
• Trustworthy and credible
• Ambitious but also humble
• Have respect for others' opinions and cultures
• Exciting tasks in cooperation with competent colleagues
• Salary according to qualifications
• Recruitment soon as possible
• Free mobile phone and laptop
• Solid company background
If you are interested, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.